Monday, May 18, 2015

Precalculus

Precalculus final exam review is here.  The trig reference guide is here.

F-Block:  5/20 - 7:30 - 9:05 (you must stay until at least 8:30)
E-Block:  5/20 - 9:25 - 11:00 (you must stay until at least 10:25)
B-Block:  5/22- 7:30 - 9:05 (you must stay until at least 8:30)
A-Block:  5/22 - 9:25 - 11:00 (you must stay until at least 10:25)

Congratulations on successfully completing Precalculus.  I know it wasn't always an easy journey, but I hope you learned a whole lot along the way.  I felt your pain when you struggled as much as I felt the joy when you succeeded.  As you finish this phase of life and get ready to begin the next stage, WB will miss you.  When I graduated back in 1993 from WB, I never looked back.  I put WBHS behind me and kept moving forward.  Little did I know (in fact, I never imagined), that 9 years later I would be walking back through these doors to teach a new generation.  I will miss you all and hope that you come find me - you may have to look hard in the new building - when you come back home.  **sniff...sniff** I need to stop now.

No comments: